New Registration Process for 2020
In 2019 the FFA introduced a new registration system to simplify the user experience for both players and club administrators. The new system provides:
- A new mobile optimised user experience.
- Register multiple individuals from a single account, allowing you to register and manage your whole family from a single login.
- All participants will login with their Football Account and can use Facebook or Google logins as well as email.
- You no longer need your FFA number to login
Getting Started – the Key Information
- Online registrations open 2nd January 2020.
- ALL players must self-register online
- All players under the age of 18 must have their online registration completed by their Parent or Guardian
- This year, ALL players will need to submit brand new photos as these have not been migrated to the new system.
- All Coaches must be 18 years or over and are to be registered via www.playfootballnsw.com.au ensuring that they have selected the category “Coach”
- All Managers and RTOs (Volunteers) must also be over 18 years and are to be registered via http://www.playfootballnsw.com.au ensuring that they have selected the category “Manager or Volunteer”.
- Players turning 5 before 31st December 2020 are eligible to play in the U6’s.
- Girls are eligible to play in a mixed team up to and including the U12 age group.
- Only cash or EFT payment will be accepted at our Registration Support Days (Dates, Times and Locations to be confirmed).
- Our strong preference is for you to register and pay online. No payment plans or part payments accepted. Your registration will only be accepted by the Club once all monies are received.
- All players registering for Lugarno will receive socks, playing jersey, and a new training jersey. Please note that playing jerseys remain club property and are returned at the end of the season.
- If you are an existing member and require new playing shorts (outgrown etc) these will be requested later. If you are a new player to Lugarno FC, you will receive new playing shorts.
- There are other optional items that may be purchased via our website. Visit the Merchandise page to view the full range.
New Competition days and grading in 2020 for certain age groups
The SGFA Board have agreed to move forward with the following recommendations:
- Over 45B Sunday Competition
- 17-21 Women’s Sunday Competition
- All Age G moved from Saturday to Sunday
- All Age H re-branded to a Under 17-22 Men competition played on a Sunday
- A new Over 30 Women’s Sunday competition also be included
- Under 12 age group for male and female players will remain as per 2018, 11 v 11 competition age group on a full-size field
Please note that Lugarno FC will submit teams to the above competitions depending on demand.
Important information about NSW Active Kids voucher and registering to play with Lugarno FC
The NSW Government will provide a $100 voucher to parents/guardians of school enrolled children. The $100 voucher can be used for registration and participation costs for sport and fitness activities. The initiative aims to reduce barriers to participation and help change the physical activity behaviours of children and young people in NSW.
Every child (4.5 – 18 years old) enrolled in school from Kindergarten to Year 12 will be eligible for an Active Kids Voucher. This includes those who are home-schooled or enrolled in secondary school education at TAFE NSW. There will be no limits on the number of applications per family, as long as every child is enrolled in school.
If you are planning to use the NSW Active Kids Voucher with Lugarno FC, please register for the voucher prior to registering your children with Lugarno FC as this will be required during the process.
For more information about the Active Kids program, please visit the Office of Sport web site
2020 Registration Fees
Registrations fees are based on your age in 2020, not the grade you may be playing in. Please note that the registration fee is an “all up” fee and remains lower than most other clubs. The “All Up” fee for the entire season covers registration costs, insurance, match fees, referee fees and ground fees. You will not be asked to pay any money on a weekly basis. Unlike other clubs, there are no other match fees.
The registration fee includes:
- All match and refereeing fees for the whole season.
- Lugarno FC socks, shorts and training jersey. Playing jerseys are provided but are required to be returned at the end of the season.
- These will be supplied by the Team Manager and not at the Registration Day as in previous years.
We also encourage family participation in our club by offering a family discount of $30 for the 3rd family member (under 18) and free registration for the 4th and subsequent dependent family members (under 18).
|Player Category||Total Registration Fee|
|Non-Competition Players (Age Under 6)*||$100|
|Non-Competition Players (Age 7-11)*||$210|
|Competition Players (Age 12)*||$210|
|Competition Players (Ages 13-18)*||$230|
|Competition Players – (Ages 19 and Over)||$380|
* Active Kids Voucher will reduce Registration Fee by $100 when you apply at registration checkout.
^ If your name is not on the Life Member list, please do not select this option otherwise your registration will be not be processed.
Family discounts only apply where all players are U18.
|First and Second Player||Full Fee|
|3rd Child (under 18)||$30 Discount.
Note: Please do not use the online Credit Card payment facility to pay for discounted children, as the system does not cater for discounts and will invoice you for the full amount. Instead, you can pay into our account via EFT or cash .
|4th & subsequent Children (under 18)||Free.|
Register for 2020 Season
Note: This year, ALL players will need to submit brand new photos as these have not been migrated to the new system.
- You MUST upload a photo for your registration to be approved. Make sure your photo is recent and appropriate. This means it must be no more than 2 years old for junior players and 5 years old for senior players and RTO’s. The photo guidelines include
- Head shots only (from the shoulders up)
- Looking straight at the camera
- Light background if possible
- No glasses to be worn
- No head coverings (except for religious purposes)
Registration for the winter season of 2020 opens on the 2nd of January 2020. Please follow one of these links to register for Lugarno FC in 2020.
If you would like to be a Coach or Manager in 2020 for a junior team (up to U18) and don’t have a current Working with Children Number, please first register for one as this will be required prior to the club accepting your nomination as a junior coach, manager or volunteer
Where can I go if I need help with my online registration?
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources in order of preference:
- Visit PlayFootball Support Pages: View the Player Registration guides and videos available on the PlayFootball Parent & Participant Support Page
- Contact Club Registrar: If you are still experiencing problems with registration, contact the Lugarno FC Registrar on 0488 200 270 (between 5pm and 9:30pm) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend the Registration Support Day: Dates, Times and Locations to be confirmed.
Registration Refund Policy
Any registered player seeking to be de-registered from the Club because of circumstance or injury through the season may be entitled to a full/partial refund of their registration fees as per the Club’s Refund Policy. For further information please refer to our Refund Policy. To request a refund, please email email@example.com and state why a refund is required.