Register to Play with Lugarno FC
Getting Started – the Key Information
- Online registrations open 3rd January 2018.
- All players must register online with “PLAYFOOTBALLNSW” and have a valid FFA Number
- Players turning 5 before 31st December 2018 are eligible to play in the U6’s.
- Girls are eligible to play in a mixed team up to the age of 11.
- The deadline for regular priced fee payments is Saturday 24th of February 2018. Following this, a $20 late fee will be applied to all registrations.
- No payment plans or part payments accepted. Your registration will only be accepted by the Club once all monies are received.
- Only cash or cheque payment will be accepted at our Registration Support Day which will be Saturday, February 3th 2018. If required, additional Registration Support times will be communicated.
- We strongly prefer you register and pay online.
Important information about NSW Active Kids voucher and registering to play with Lugarno FC
The NSW Government will provide a $100 voucher to parents/guardians of school enrolled children. The $100 voucher can be used for registration and participation costs for sport and fitness activities. The initiative aims to reduce barriers to participation and help change the physical activity behaviours of children and young people in NSW.
Every child (4.5 – 18 years’ old) enrolled in school from Kindergarten to Year 12 will be eligible for an Active Kids Voucher. This includes those who are home-schooled or enrolled in secondary school education at TAFE NSW. There will be no limits on the number of applications per family, as long as every child is enrolled in school.
If you are planning to use the NSW Active Kids Voucher with LFC, then for a streamlined and hassle free registration process, LFC recommends that parents/guardians delay registration until they have the Active Kids Voucher which you can register for from January 31 2018.
If you are NOT planning to use the NSW Active Kids Voucher with LFC, then proceed to the normal registration process as per instructions following. Please do not apply the (minus) -$100 package during the registration process as its only applicable when using the Active Kids voucher
For more information about the Active Kids program, please visit the Office of Sport web site
2018 Registration Fees
Registrations fees are based on your age in 2018, not the grade you may be playing in. Please note that the registration fee is an “all up” fee and remains lower than most other clubs. The registration fee includes:
- All match and refereeing fees for the whole season.
- Lugarno FC Mitre socks, shorts and rain jacket. Playing jerseys are provided but are required to be returned at the end of the season.
- New players will also receive Lugarno FC training jersey. These will be supplied by the Team Manager and not at the Registration Day as in previous years.
|Player Category||Regular Registration Fee*||Club Fundraising Fee||Total Regular Registration Fee|
|Non-Competition Players (Age Under 6)||$155||$10||$165|
|Non-Competition Players (Age 7-9)||$160||$10||$170|
|Non-Competition Players (Age 10-11)||$170||$10||$180|
|Competition Players (Ages 12-17)||$180||$10||$190|
|Competition Players (Age 18)||$200||$10||$210|
|Competition Players – Full Time Students**
(19 and over)
|Competition Players – (Ages 19 and Over)||$330||$10||$340|
NOTE: The deadline for regular priced fee payments is Saturday 24th of February 2018. Following this, a $20 late fee will be applied to all registrations.
* Active Kids Voucher will reduce Registration Fee by $100 when you apply at registration checkout.
** Full Time students must provide a copy of their student card.
^ If your name is not on the Life Member list, please do not select this option.
Family discounts only apply where all players are U18.
|First Player||Full Fee|
|Second Player||Full Fee|
|3rd Child (under 18)||$30 Discount.
Note: Please do not use the online Credit Card payment facility to pay for discounted children, as the system does not cater for discounts and will invoice you for the full amount. Instead, you can pay into our account via EFT, cash or cheque.
|4th & subsequent Children (under 18)||Free.|
New FFA Account Creation (for players who have never played before)
If you do not have an FFA account, you will need to create one by registering at the Play Football NSW website and filling in all the details (mandatory fields are marked with an (*). Please ensure all details are correct. Once you click on the “Create Account” button, your account will be created and you will then receive an email from the FFA confirming this. You will then have your FFA number (8 digits) and the password that you chose to be able to Register for 2018 Season
If you are having trouble logging in, please contact Football NSW on (02) 8020-4199.
Note: If you are a new player and haven’t played in the St. George Football Association in recent (5) years, you will need to provide proof of your age. To do this, please scan and email a copy of your birth certificate, passport or driver’s license to: email@example.com
Register for 2018 Season
- Ensure that you have created an FFA account as per “New FFA Account Creation” section above if you are a new FFA player.
- Click here to logon and start the registration process at Play Football NSW
- After you log in click on the “Register” button. (You may get a popup stating that you have not yet registered – click on this popup or click the REGISTER button to proceed)
- Check that your contact details are correct. Modify if required. Ensure all phone numbers and email addresses are correct and up to date.
- You MUST upload a photo for your registration to be approved. Make sure your photo is recent and appropriate. This means it must be no more than 2 years old for junior players and 5 years old for senior players and RTO’s. The photo guidelines include
- Head shots only (from the shoulders up)
- Looking straight at the camera
- Light background if possible
- No glasses to be worn
- No head coverings (except for religious purposes)
Go to the bottom of the screen and press NEXT to proceed.If you have any issues with uploading a photo, please email an appropriate photo to the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org and move on to the next step
- On the next screen, enter in the club name which is Lugarno Football Club (If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name.)
- In step 2, select the Registration role as: “Player”.
- In step 3 select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration. Depending on your age (NOT the age group you wish to play in) you will see one or more of the following selection:
|U6-U9||Used for non-comp players that turn 5 to 9 during the year|
|U10-U11||Used for non-comp players that turn 10 or 11 during the year|
|U12-U17||Used for competition players that turn 12 to 17 during the year|
|U18||Used for competition players that turn 18 during the year|
|U19 and over||Used for competition players that turn 19 or over during the year
Note: If you are a new player registering in the O35’s or O45’s, you MUST provide proof of your age. Please scan and email a copy of either your birth certificate, passport or driver’s license to email@example.com
|Student – Full Time (>18)||Used for competition players aged over 18 & full-time students
Note: If you registered as a full time student, you need to provide proof you are a student. Please scan and email a copy of your 2018 student identification or enrolment documentation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Life Member||Used for competition players that are Life Members of Lugarno FC|
- Then click the “Add Packages” button in step 4.
You may get a prompt asking if your last registration was to play football in another country. If you get the prompt please make sure you answer no if you have not played overseas last year and click confirm. If however you did play overseas last year, click yes and answer the subsequent questions.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- The next screen asks you to agree to a number of Terms and Conditions. Some from FFA, St George Football Association and then from Lugarno FC. Please read and .understand your rights and obligations. Once you agree, please click NEXT to proceed.
- Select Payment Method. Lugarno FC prefers online payments by credit card or EFT.
|“Pay Online”||Pay online with a VISA or MasterCard credit card. This option includes a 2.3% credit card surcharge.
Note: Please do not use the online Credit Card payment facility to pay for discounted children, as the system does not cater for discounts and will invoice you for the full amount. Instead, you can pay into our account via EFT, cash or cheque. Please see Family Discounts Section for eligibility.
|“Manual Payment at Club”||Option 1: Pay by cash or cheque at our Registration Support Day. Option to pay by cash or cheque ceases after 3rd of February 2018.|
|Option 2: Pay by direct debit (EFT transfer) into our bank account using the following details:
BSB: 062 234
Account No: 10367604
Account Name: Lugarno Football Club Inc
Reference: [insert player’s full name]
- Answer the questions on the last page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
- If you are a new player and haven’t played in the St. George Football Association in recent (5) years, you will need to provide proof of your age. To do this, please scan and email a copy of your birth certificate, passport or driver’s license to: email@example.com
Where can I go if I need help with my online registration?
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you:
- View the Player Registration guides and videos which are on the Guides page of the MYFootballClub Website
- Call FFA Support On (02) 8020 4199 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
particularly if you are having trouble with your password to login
- If you are still experiencing problems with registration, contact the Lugarno FC Registrar on
0488 200 270 (between 5pm and 9:30pm) or via email at email@example.com
- Attend the Registration Support Day on Saturday 3rd February, 2018.
- As each team has a maximum number of players that can be added to a team sheet, existing Lugarno players will get preference provided they register online during the registration period.
Registration Assistance Days
- If you are unable to attend our registration assistance day on Saturday 3rd February for help with registering, please email the Club Registrar.
- If you need help registering online, or have any other questions about registration please email the Club Registrar.
Registration Refund Policy
Any registered player seeking to be de-registered from the Club because of circumstance or injury through the season may be entitled to a full/partial refund of their registration fees as per the Club’s Refund Policy. For further information please refer to our Refund Policy. To request a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and state why a refund is required.