LUGARNO FOOTBALL CLUB
NEW PLAYER REGISTRATIONS
Online registrations open early January 2018.
All Players Must Register Online With “PlayFootballNSW’
just follow the instructions outlined below…
Players turning 5 before 31st December 2018 are eligible to play in the U6’s.
Girls are eligible to play in a mixed team up to the age of 11.
Please register online and pay your fees immediately.
The deadline for regular priced fee payments is Saturday 24th of February 2018. Following this, a $20 late fee will be applied to all registrations.
Sorry, no payment plans accepted.Payment options other than Credit Card or Direct Deposit can only be made at our Registration Support Day (and evening).We strongly prefer you register and pay online.To register as a new player with Lugarno FC, follow these simple steps:
Important: After registering please return to step 17 below to determine if we need to see Identification.
1. Click on the “Player” button:
2. Before you can register, you will need to create an FFA (Football Federation Australia) Account. As such, please click on the “REGISTER” button to start creating your FFA Account.
3. Fill in all the details (mandatory fields are marked with an (*). Please ensure all details are correct. Once you click on the “Create Account” button, your account will be created and you will then receive an email from the FFA confirming this. You will then have your FFA number (8 digits) and the password that you chose.
4. Login following the Football NSW instructions in the email or just click again on the link above. If you are having trouble logging in, please contact Football NSW on (02) 8020-4199.
– Head shots only (from the shoulders up)
– Looking straight at the camera
– Light background if possible
– No glasses to be worn
– No head coverings (except for religious purposes)
15. Click on “Pay Online” to pay online with a credit card* (VISA or MasterCard).
Account Name = Lugarno Football Club Inc.
Reference = [insert player’s full name]
Sorry, no payment plans are accepted.
Lugarno FC prefers online payments by credit card or EFT.
Option to pay by cash or cheque ceases after 3rd of February 2018.
- If you are a new player and haven’t played in the St. George Football Association in recent (5) years, you will need to provide proof of your age. To do this, please scan and email a copy of either your birth certificate, passport or drivers license to: email@example.com
- If you are a new player registering in the O35’s or O45’s, you MUST provide proof of your age. Please scan and email a copy of either your birth certificate, passport or drivers license to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you registered as a full time student, you need to provide proof you are a student. Please scan and email a copy of your 2018 student identification or
enrollment documentation to: email@example.com
1. View the Player Registration guides and videos which are on the Guides page of the MYFootballClub Website
2. Call FFA Support On (02) 8020 4199 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
particularly if you are having trouble with your password to login
3. If you are still experiencing problems with registration, contact the Lugarno FC Registrar on
0488 200 270 or Email: email@example.com
4. Attend the Registration Support Day or Registration Support Evening.
2018 REGISTRATION FEES
|Registration fee||Club fundraising fee||Total fee|
|Non-Competition Players (Age Under 6)||$155||$10||$165|
|Non-Competition Players (Age 7-9)||$160||$10||$170|
|Non-Competition Players (Age 10-11)||$170||$10||$180|
|Competition Players (Ages 12-17)||$180||$10||$190|
|Competition Players (Age 18)||$200||$10||$210|
|Competition Players – Full Time Students* (19 and over)||$280||$10||$290|
|Competition Players – (Ages 19 and Over)
* Full Time students must provide a copy of their student card.
^ If your name is not on the Life Member list, please do not select this option.
Registrations fees are based on your age this year, not the grade you may be playing in.
Registration fees may be paid online using Credit Card (includes 2.3% fee) or Electronic Funds Transfer (see step 12 above) or by attending the registration support day (or evening) and paying by cash or cheque.
A discount on registration fees is available for families with more than 2 registered players, but only for family members under the age of 18. In this situation, full registration fees are payable for 2 family members (that being the 2 players with the highest fees), and discounted follows:
– 3rd Child (under 18) = $30 discount
– 4th & subsequent Children (under 18) = Free
Note: Please do not use the online Credit Card payment facility to pay for discounted children, as the system does not cater for discounts and will invoice you for the full amount. Instead, you can pay into our account via EFT or by cash or cheque.
Any player injured during the course of the Club’s financial year may not be entitled to a full refund of their registration fee, and is subject to the Club’s Refund Policy.
Any registered player seeking to be de-registered from the Club may be entitled to a full/partial refund of their registration fees, as per the Club’s Refund Policy.
MORE REGO INFORMATION
The registration fee is a single charge for the season and still remains lower than the “all up” fee charged by most other clubs. While some clubs may have lower registration fees up front, players at these clubs also pay weekly match fees, resulting in a higher overall expense.
Also, all players registering for the 2018 season will receive the new Lugarno FC Mitre socks, shorts and rain jacket. New players will also receive Lugarno FC training jersey.
These will be supplied via your team manager (not at Rego Day as in previous years).
In the past we have had problems with some teams having too many players and we have had to turn people away. With each age we have a maximum number of players that we will accept. Existing Lugarno players will get preference, provided they register online during the registration period.
If you are unable to attend our registration assistance day, for help with registering please contact the club registrar.
If you need help registering online, or have any other questions about registration please email the Club Registrar.