Congratulations and welcome to Football Focus. To secure your childs spot in the Football Focus 2020 Program please complete the offer acceptance form (inc. Football Focus Code of Conduct ) and direct deposit the Uniform Fee.
Uniform Fee $70 (Price inclusive of Personalised Tracksuit, Training Shirt, shorts and socks. All the gear is Umbro.)
Please use the following bank details as direct debit is the only payment method
Bank: Commonwealth Bank
BSB: 062 234
Account: 1036 7604
Next Steps –
- Complete this form.
- Pay the Uniform Fee of $70 which covers the cost of shorts, socks, training shirt and personalised Football Focus tracksuit, all the gear is Umbro.
- Once the Code of Conduct is accepted and Uniform Fee is paid an official welcome letter will be sent to the player.
- We will be holding a fitting evening at Grandviews to ensure that we have the right sizing for Tracksuits and Training Shirts on 13th November
- In January you will be required to register to play for Lugarno FC via the playfootball.com.au website. You will also be able to use your $100 2020 Active Kids Voucher.
- The 3rd and final trial is to be held in early February where Football Focus 2020 teams will be finalised.
- The Jersey presentation will be held in in late February of early March 2020.
- Commence will training in Early March 2020
- 2020 winter soccer season kicks off on Saturday 4th April 2020.
Disclaimer: Please note, that this is a player development program intended for young footballers who are looking to go to the next level. As per the Football Focus Code of Conduct Dejan and his coaching staff reserve the right to remove any players they believe are causing disruption and behaviour that cannot be tolerated.