2022 Offer Acceptance
Congratulations and welcome to PremierLeague for Season 2022
To confirm your Acceptance and place in the program, please read the below Code of Conduct. Once you have read and understood the players required Code of Conduct, click on the link at the bottom of the page to be taken to the Premier League registration page.
CODE OF CONDUCT - 2022
- All players are to arrive at Gannons Park or any alternative venue prior to the stipulated training start time.
- All players must advise their club appointed game day coach if they cannot attend a Premier League training session with an accompanying reason prior to the training session commencement.
- All players to arrive for training wearing their allocated Premier League jacket, training jersey, training shorts or pants, training socks, shin pads, football boots and a water bottle.
- All players must adhere to the instructions from the Lugarno FC Club Premier League Coach appointed to their team, including Steven Forgione, Nihad Alemic and Atef Elassi.
- Non-Players are not to get actively involved in any training sessions with instructions or passing of water bottles etc. Coaches will approach non-players if/when needed.
- All players must not use any physical violence on any other player, spectator, club member or coach.
- All players must not swear or ridicule any fellow player, spectator, club member or coach.
- All players must respect all training gear, equipment and belongings of any player, spectator, club member or coach.
- All players to greet Lugarno FC Club Coaches with a handshake upon arrival and also when departing (subject to Covid restrictions).
- Non-players are welcome to watch the training sessions only from the designated non-player area at the venue.
The club retains the right to remove any player from the Premier League program that they believe is not following the Premier League code of conduct. Should Lugarno FC Club Premier League Coach or Manager deem a breach of the code of conduct has been made by any player or parent/spouse of the player, the following disciplinary action will be enacted:
- Strike 1 – Verbal Warning. Lugarno FC Club Premier League Coach will speak to the player and issue the first warning which is verbal. The coach will outline what the fundamental issue is that resulted in the first breach. The first warning will be communicated to the Club Senior Development Officers.
- Strike 2 – Written Warning. Lugarno FC Club Premier League Coach will advise the Senior Development Officers that a letter is required to identify a second breach of the code of conduct by a player or parent/spouse of the player. The letter will be sent to the player outlining the breach(es) and confirming that the player is on their last warning.
- Strike 3 – Termination. Lugarno FC Club Premier League Coach will advise the Senior Development Officers that a termination meeting needs to be organised for the player. At this meeting, Lugarno FC Club Premier League Coach, Senior Development Officers and another member of the Lugarno FC committee are to be present. During this meeting, the breach(es) of the code of conduct will be outlined for the player along with termination confirmation. There will also be a discussion about next steps.