2022 Offer Acceptance - Under 18
Congratulations and welcome to NextGen+ for Season 2022
To confirm your Acceptance and place in the program, please read the below Code of Conduct. Once you have read and understood the players required Code of Conduct, click on the link at the bottom of the page to be taken to the Under 18 NextGen+ registration page, at which time payment of the deposit of $140 will be required to proceed.
CODE OF CONDUCT - 2022
- All players are to arrive at Gannons Park or any alternative venue prior to the stipulated training start time.
- All player parents must advise their club appointed game day coach if their child cannot attend a NextGen+ training session with an accompanying reason prior to the training session commencement.
- All players to arrive for training wearing their allocated NextGen+ jacket, training jersey, training shorts or pants, training socks, shin pads, football boots and a water bottle.
- All players must adhere to the instructions from Lugarno FC Club NextGen+ Coach appointed to their team, including Tony Agioski and/or Octavio Montoya.
- Parents are not to get actively involved in any training sessions with instructions or passing of water bottles etc. Coaches will approach parents if/when needed.
- All players must not use any physical violence on any other player, parent or coach.
- All players must not swear or ridicule any fellow player, parent or coach.
- All players must respect all training gear, equipment and belongings of any player, parent or coach.
- All players to greet Lugarno FC Club Coaches with a handshake upon arrival and also when departing (subject to Covid restrictions).
- Parents are welcome to watch the training sessions only from the designated parent area at the venue.
The club retains the right to remove any player from the NextGen+ program that they believe is not following the NextGen+ code of conduct. Should Lugarno FC Club NextGen+ Coach deem a breach of the code of conduct has been made by any player or parent, the following disciplinary action will be enacted:
- Strike 1 – Verbal Warning. Lugarno FC Club NextGen+ Coach will speak to the parent and issue the first warning which is verbal. The coach will outline what the fundamental issue is that resulted in the first breach. The first warning will be communicated to the Club Senior Development Officers.
- Strike 2 – Written Warning. Lugarno FC Club NextGen+ Coach will advise the Senior Development Officers that a letter is required to identify a second breach of the code of conduct by a player or parent. The letter will be sent to the parent outlining the breach(es) and confirming that the player is on their last warning.
- Strike 3 – Termination. Lugarno FC Club NextGen+ Coach will advise the Senior Development Officers that a termination meeting needs to be organised for the player and parent. At this meeting, Lugarno FC Club NextGen+ Coach, Senior Development Officers and another member of the Lugarno FC committee are to be present. During this meeting, the breach(es) of the code of conduct will be outlined for the parent along with termination confirmation. There will also be a discussion about the next steps.