Following the success of last year’s clinic, Lugarno FC along with our Coaching Coordinator Michael Martinovic have planned another few days of football fun for girls and boys, ages U6 to U11’s.
- We will again run a 3-day clinic focusing on football and fun.
- Kids will learn new skills in a friendly environment.
- Groups will be mixed based on age and ability.
- Every registered child will receive a Mitre Holiday Clinic Training Shirt.
- And of course, we will again celebrate on the final day with Certificates and a Pizza Lunch.
When: 17th, 18th, 19th April. 9am to 12noon
Where: Gannons Park, Peakhurst/Lugarno.
Cost: $110 per player
What to Bring: Please wear football boots (if you have them) and shin pads. Don’t forget to bring a water bottle and a snack.
We welcome all budding young footballers with all levels of skill – you do NOT have to be registered with Lugarno FC to attend this clinic.
To reserve a spot for your child, please contact us via email@example.com