- OVER 14 YEARS OLD
- WILLING TO ACCEPT AN EXCITING AND NEW CHALLENGE
- RETIRING AS A PLAYER
- WANTING TO KEEP FIT AND ACTIVE
- WANTING TO PUT SOMETHING BACK INTO THE GAME
IF YOU FIT ANY OF THE ABOVE CRITERIA THEN YOU ARE JUST THE PERSON THAT THE ST. GEORGE FOOTBALL REFEREES ASSOCIATION IS LOOKING FOR TO TRAIN AS A FOOTBALL REFEREE.
EX ADULT PLAYERS, MALE and FEMALE, ESPECIALLY WELCOME.
- ACTIVE PARTICIPATION IN THE WORLD’S GREATEST GAME.
- YOU GET PAID TO HAVE THE BEST SEAT IN THE HOUSE FOR THE GAME.
- FULLY STRUCTURED TRAINING AND COACHING PROGRAM.
- PROMOTION TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL STARTS HERE.
- EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR MALES AND FEMALES.
- CADET PROGRAM AVAILABLE FOR PERSONS 12 – U14 yrs.
- COMRADESHIP WITHIN A FRIENDLY AND PROGRESSIVE ASSOCIATION.
Where: Connells Point Sailing Club, Donnelly Reserve, Kyle Pde, Kyle Bay
When: 19th, 22th and 26th February 2018
Time: 7.00pm – 9.30pm
Cost: $60 – includes Law of the Game Book, and course resource notes.
Payment required prior to first night.
Eligibility: Minimum age for candidates is 14yo (at the 1st April, 2018)
Registration: Expressions of interest email@example.com or Michael 0488 729 958
Pre requisite: Completion of FFA Online LOTG course https://laws.myfootballclub.com.au/
All nights must be attended to be considered for accreditation.
Successful applicants will be subject of a ‘Working with Children’ check.
Prohibited persons need not apply.